Saturday, June 13, 2009

Start of the stone tomb.

Here, I shall update my thinkings and new thoughts on songs. I'm shouting into a vast darkness, and I'm not sure anyone will listen, but if I shout to no-one, so be it.

Currently, I am working on an entire album. The songs and their status are as follows:

Fin - about 40% written
Bed of Nails - about 50% written
Not my Hero - about 20 % written
Something to Cry About - Done, recorded, demo on Myspace.
Cold Sweat - about 25% written
Always, Sometimes, Never - About 30% written
Price of Rebellion - About 40% written.
Blurred line - 10%...
Life 2.0 - Done, but probably needs some refining
When I Say Go - 10% written

Yes, that's in order of how I want them too... What I'm going to update with will most likely be clips of riffs, some spare lines I have lying around, all that fun stuff that comes with songwriting. Oh, I might talk about religion too...

So... that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaysunai has shouted into the darkness from the tomb, please take the time to shout back.